Silver Trident/Ralph Lauren Home Interior Design Brunch -- 8.9.15

I recently received an invite to Silver Trident Winery for a Ralph Lauren Home interior design brunch. Ralph Lauren is iconic and the only thing better than Ralph Lauren Home is Ralph Lauren Home + food & wine. I looked around and fell in love with a set of dining chairs, a cocktail cart, and several accent pieces. I sipped on a glass of rose before heading upstairs for the brunch. I sat at a beautiful 20 seat Ralph Lauren dining table and munched on quiche, fresh fruit, wild rice, & a cupcake from Kara's Cupcakes in Napa. I, of course, had to try all of the Silver Trident wines and was impressed by every single one. I ended up going home with a bottle of the Sauvignon Blanc (Symphony #9) and will definitely be back to buy more wine in the future. The upstairs was painted Mercer, which is a cool gray color by Ralph Lauren. I fell in love with the color! I'm kind of dying to paint my bathroom that color now. I had a wonderful time and all of the people at Silver Trident were incredibly friendly and helpful. I will be making a post later this week showing you my favorite items from Ralph Lauren home. Until then, please enjoy some of my photos from the event today.








Furniture<

No comments