My Skincare Routine


I can honestly say that I have spent the past 13 years of my life trying to find the perfect skincare routine for me. I have combination skin that is SUPER sensitive. Recently, I decided to purchase Devonne by Demi to give it a try. The line has a money back guarantee, which is how I convinced myself that it was a good purchase. I have never been so pleased with a skincare line in my entire life. The box came with a deep facial cleanser, hydrating radiance mist, a 3-in-1 moisturizing primer, a clarifying mud masque, and a soy candle. 
The packaging is adorable and all of the products smell incredible. In the booklet that it came with, it tells you what each product smells like (ex. the facial cleanser smells like apple, willow bark, reishi mushroom, lemon peel, and wakame) and gives you information about what the ingredients do to benefit your skin. Packing & scent aside, this product is natural and is able to make my face feel clean, soft, and balanced. 
I use the facial cleanser first thing in the morning, followed by the mist and primer. I repeat the process in the evening. Every other day I also do the mud masque in the morning, which takes about 15 minutes start to finish. The basic skincare routine takes me less than 2 minutes and is incredibly invigorating. I have asked so many people to feel my skin that it's starting to become ridiculous. The line is cruelty free, paraben free, gluten free, sulfate free, vegan, and has no harsh chemicals. The fact that it's everything I could want in a skincare line and is only $30 for the entire set is amazing. The product was specifically made for people who are out of the acne phase, but before the wrinkles phase...which is absolutely perfect! I hate that most products are either made for acne or for anti-aging. This one was created just to smooth and maintain skin. I would love to hear all about your skincare routines and what your favorite products are! Let me know!


Free set of Address Labels with every purchase





No comments