Billion Dollar Brows

I was thrilled to receive four Brows on Point Micro Pencils from Billion Dollar Brows. I have finally achieved a perfect arch on my brows (it only took 26 years to make that happen!) and I'm excited to now concentrate on  accentuating them. Billion Dollar Brows sent me all four colors, which I have swatched below from darkest to lightest.
Top: Raven
Second: Taupe
Third: Light Brown
Bottom: Blonde
I use a mix of taupe and light brown on my brows and used the blonde on Andrew's brows for fun. His eye brows are extremely light, so it was interesting to actually get to see the shape of his eyebrows! These are some of the best eye brow pencils I've ever used. They go on easily and I love how thin they are! They break easily if you press too hard, but all you have to do is twist the pencil and it's ready to go again! These sell for $16 a piece, which is a fantastic deal (especially since you really only need one!). 

You can check out the micro pencils by clicking here  & heading to their website!
I highly recommend watching some of their awesome "How-To" videos while you're there, as well!



*The products mentioned in the post were sent to me for free in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own*



1 comment

  1. These look absolutely lovely, girlie! Thanks so much for reviewing these pencils - I have been looking for some great brow area goodies :)
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete