Girl Boss Box -- April 2016

I received my first Girl Boss Box this month and am happy to say that it was worth the wait. This is a new subscription service so I'd only seen the contents of one box before this month. The theme of this month's box was "On The Go", which is perfect for me since I feel like I'm always on my way somewhere.

The April box included:

Corkcicle Canteen 9oz -- $19.95
Tassel Keychain -- $7
Essie Adore-A-Ball Sheer Polish -- $8.50
Travel Perfume Atomizer -- $5
Tote Bag -- $20
Buff Bake Protein Nut Butter -- $2
Sparkling Wine Lip Balm Set -- $12

The lip balm set and canteen were my two favorite items this month and the perfume atomizer would have to be my least favorite. The lip balm set came with orange mimosa, peach bellini, and moscato. The mimosa is hands down my favorite, but all of them smell divine. I have nothing against the perfume atomizer, but I already own several. I love Essie polishes and was excited to get a color that I didn't previously own. I saw that some people received two Buff Bake packets, but I seem to have only gotten one (unless it fell out of the box while I was opening it). I am looking forward to trying out the snickerdoodle flavored spread. The tote bag is cute. April seems to be a month of tote bags for me because I've now received four different ones. This is one of my favorites though. The bag just screams springtime! You can get this box delivered on a month-to-month basis for $45 a month. Considering the contents are worth just slightly less than double that, I would say this box is a great deal. I love the monthly theme and I felt like it was curated well. Props to Girl Boss Box and I hope that this service really takes off.

You can use the code: GIRLBOSS316 to receive 10% off at checkout!

Be sure to check out their website here!


No comments