Ideal Complex Revitalizing Eye Gel



I was sent the Ideal Complex Revitalizing Eye Gel from PCA Skin and have enjoyed trying it out this past week. The gel treats dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles, & sagging eye lids. I am only 26, but like throwing some anti-aging products in to my routine to help prevent wrinkles and sagging. Sagging eye lids are one of my biggest aging fears and I was excited to try out a product that claims to help with that. 

I use this gel at the end of my morning and evening skincare routines. This gel costs $84 a tube, but you use such a small amount each use that this product will probably last me 3-6 months. It has a light silky texture, which absorbs well and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky.

From what I can tell after a week of use, it is a fantastic product and works well to reduce puffiness and dark circles. I haven't been using it long enough to know how it's going to affect the look of aging overall, but so far so good!

You can check out this product and more PCA Skin products here 




*The product mentioned is this post was given to me for free in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own*





No comments