Get To Know Me Pt. 1


I decided to do a getting to know me post since I realized most of you know absolutely nothing about me! Hopefully these questions make you feel like you know me a little bit better. Anything you want to know? Just ask & I'll answer in my next Get To Know Me post!

What is your middle name?: Elizabeth (hence my Twitter handle @linelizabeth89)
What was favorite subject at school?: History
What is your favorite drink?: Non-alcoholic - Kombucha or and iced americano Alcoholic- Champagne, mojitos, or a nice Cab Sauv
What is your favorite song at the moment?: The answer to this changes about 10 times a day. Slide by the Goo Goo Dolls and Drops of Jupiter by Train are two that never get old.
What is your favorite food?: Artichokes! This is a very California answer...
What is the last thing you bought?: A sugar-free Red Bull and gas for my car...
Favorite book of all time?: Considering I work at a library, you would think I'd have a really great answer for this. Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll is my answer today. My answer changes frequently, though.
Favorite Color?: Gray. So boring. Blush pink is my second.
Do you have any pets?: No. Unfortunately, we can't have pets in our current house.
Favorite Perfume?: Nirvana White & Nirvana Black by Elizabeth & James. I sometimes mix them and sometimes wear them separately. 
Favorite Holiday?: Christmas! I am completely obsessed with everything about the Christmas season! 
Are you married?: No, it's something that we have been discussing lately. Right now, there's really no reason to be. 
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, I lived in Germany for a few months. I've also been to Ireland and Switzerland. We have a time-share in Mexico, so I have been quite a few times. Canada once.
Do you speak any other language?: I took Spanish for four years and now can only speak a few sentences. I also know some German. 
How many siblings do you have?: I have two sisters and one step-brother.
What is your favorite shop?: I can spend ages in Target. I also really enjoy Paper Source.
Favorite restaurant?: La Fondue! I love the exotic meats. Who knew that crocodile and alligator have completely different color meats?
When was the last time you cried?: A few days ago. Andrew says I cry all the time. Most of the time it's about absolutely nothing.
Favorite Blog?: This is another one that changes frequently. I've been really enjoying The Skinny Confidential.
Favorite Movie?: I have several. My Best Friend's Wedding, Now & Then, and My Girl are my all-time favorites.
Favorite TV shows?: Gilmore Girls, Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Felicity. I obviously have a genre...
PC or Mac?: PC
What phone do you have?: I have an iPhone 5s (considering the 6s, but might wait for the 7), I also have an LG phone that I use. I definitely prefer iPhones.
How tall are you?: 5'10"
Can you cook?: I can cook some things. I'm really good at a handful of things and not so good at everything else.

What's the weirdest thing in your purse?: I am using a tote bag right now and sifted through the whole thing looking for something weird. I have tons of stuff in there, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Essential oils are probably the weirdest thing?

What is the sexiest thing about a guy?: I really like when a guy goes for what he wants. Not in a pushy way, but in a confident way. Physically, I really like nice muscular shoulders and back.

My first kiss was...: Unexpected.

First celebrity crush: Jonathan Taylor Thomas...but whose wasn't in the early 90's?

Best beauty trick you've learned: Lining the inner bottom lash line with white eye liner, it makes me look less tired and my eyes really pop.

What is your go-to nail polish color?: OPI Black Onyx is by far my most used polish - it's the only polish I've run out of and had to replace. OPI Pink Friday and Flower Beauty I Lavendare You! are two of my springtime favorites.



No comments