Podcast News!


If you follow me on social media, you may have already heard the big news - a podcast is coming! Andrew & I have now recorded our first two episodes of our new podcast, Wine Thirty. We will be posting the first three episodes later this week and then will continue posting new shows twice a week.

Wine Thirty is a thirty minute podcast where my boyfriend and I crack open a bottle of wine and chat about hot topics for thirty minutes. We will have guests on the show every so often, as well. The first episode we talked about Celebrity Apprentice, if we think Obama goes camping, kombucha, and drunk dialing libraries. The second episode we chatted about partying in Mexico (& Vegas), Lush face masks, cancelled TV shows, and liberals vs conservatives.

We are so excited to get to share bits of our lives with you! If you're interested in sending us questions about business, blogging, relationships, politics, recent news, advice, etc. - feel free to e-mail me at lindsey@lindsey-sparkles.com, leave a comment below, or tweet/snapchat me at LINELIZABETH89! We hope you enjoy this podcast as much as we enjoy making it!

1 comment