Say what?! Yes, you read that correctly - you can now request me as your personal stylist on Stitch Fix! For those of you who don't know how Stitch Fix works, it goes a bit like this...
- You go to the Stitch Fix website
- You sign-up with your e-mail address & fill out your style profile (in your notes feel free to request 'Lindsey Evans' as your stylist)
- Schedule your Fix and pay a $20 styling fee
- Receive your Fix on your scheduled date
- Keep the pieces you want, send back what you don't!
As a stylist, I read through your style profile and your specific requests for the month and pick out 5 pieces that are perfect for what you're looking for and are flattering on your body. It's shopping without the hassle!
Stitch Fix now has an iOS app so that you can easily track your Fix and check-out!
You may have seen the amazing CEO on the cover of Forbes this month. She is truly incredible and the article is definitely worth a gander.
Stitch Fix was also featured on the Today Show...today!
I look forward to spending the time getting to know more about you & your personal style and finding the perfect pieces to fit your lifestyle!