1. Jackets -- These are two of my favorite jackets and I'm excited to have the opportunity to wear them while in Seattle.
2. Black Tops -- Because black goes with everything.
3. Colored Denim -- I purchased both of these pairs specifically for the festival. I love colored denim, especially with a black top. The light gray pair was frayed hems, which give them an edgy feel.
4. A Casual Lightweight Dress -- This is a current wardrobe staple. It's incredibly comfortable and easy to accessorize.
5. A 'Date-Night' Dress -- Because you never know where the night will take us.
6. Shoes -- Black booties and nude flats are really all you need in life...shoe wise, anyway...
7. A Backpack -- The ultimate travel & festival bag. Really...who wants to have to carry around a purse all the time?