Weekly Online Shopping Haul



I've been sick most of the week which means lots of online shopping! Here's a list of all of the amazing things I ordered this week. What did you purchase? Anything exciting? I'm always looking for new recommendations! 

$14
I love watching Eleventh Gorgeous on Youtube and when I saw that Tracy & Stefanie were coming out with their own online boutique, I knew I would be making a handful of purchases. Because they currently have limited inventory in each size, this was my only purchase. I'm excited for them to restock and am obsessed with this tank!

$39 w/discount
My mom suckered me into this one. The fall box was sold out, which meant that I received the Welcome Box instead. Hello, yoga towel and necklace! I cheated and looked at spoilers for this box online. I can't wait for it to get here tomorrow!

$19
A few weeks back a girl had told me about Classpass while we were grabbing lunch. She told me it's great for checking out different fitness studios around town and for under $4/class it's definitely a steal! I've already booked a dance class and a spinning class for next week.

$21/month
I'm obsessed with subscription boxes and for some reason had never taken the plunge with Glossybox (or Boxycharm) but after watching Tracy & Stefanie's Glossybox Vs. Boxycharm videos, I knew I had to try these.

$21/month
This was pretty much explained above. I'm really excited to finally try this out!

$10/month
Birchbox was my first beauty subscription box, but I usually subscribe for 3 months and then take 3 months off because otherwise I end up with a lot of repeat offenders. October is my first month back on and I can't wait to see what comes! When I resubscribed they added a full size The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick to my order for free. The Beauty Crop is one of my favorite brands, so I'm feeling no regrets about starting my subscription again! 

$10/month
I'm already subscribed to Ipsy, but figured since I paid for it this past week that it could be included, as well. Ipsy has been absolutely killing it for me these past few months and the October bag is so cute!

$36 after discount
I love trying out meal subscription boxes. Marley Spoon sends the ingredients and instructions for three different meals. I picked the three that I thought sounded the best this week and am excited to get out of my boring food rut!








$23
I actually went into the store since I have one only 2 miles away from my new place. I went specifically to pick up some seasonal bath bombs and bubble bars. Unfortunately, my local Lush didn't have any in yet. Boo! Since I was already there, I picked up the Ickle Baby Bot, Pink, and Butterball little bath bombs and the Pink Flamingo reusable bubble bar. These are to tie me over until the new bombs arrive. 









2 comments:

  1. The fab fit fun box sounds cool! How cute is the flamingo too!? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you signed up to a lot of subscription boxes :P

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Never Miss A Post!

Shoot me an e-mail!
lindsey@lindsey-sparkles.com
Blogger Babes Influencer Network